woensdag 29 december 2010

My grannies vintage attic

Tomorrow I will visit my granny. One of the things we have in common is that we love vintage clothing. My grandmother has collected clothes since the 60′s/70′s. She always got a lot of clothes from a lot of people. This was in order that she could make a selection of which clothes were apropriate for (poor) people in Romenia. One time in every year, she and some other people from the church went to Romenia to bring clothes and other needs. By this time my grandma has an attic full of the weirdest and coolest clothes ever.. :D
Lotte and I always enjoy going there.. (: And the good thing about it is that since my grandma doesn’t wear it (obviously), we can keep what we find.. :) (only my parents aren’t too happy about that, cause they can't really appreciate vintage clothes..:p)
These were some previous times we either were at the attic or got ourselves clothes and wore it:
Marit
Marit
Lotte
Lotte

Marit
Marit
Marit
Marit
Marit
Lotte

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten