woensdag 10 november 2010

Second star to the right

I did it.

Cleaned the place and stayed in. so far.
I just got out of the shower.
I think I’ve been in there for more than an hour.


I turned off the lights in the bathroom, put on 2 candles, and made the hot water run.
The bathroom filled up with steam, and eventhough the water was pretty loud, it sounded like silence.
In stead of standing, I sat down on the floor and let the water wash away every thought in my mind.
Complete peace! I must have been in some sort of trance, cause the time went by really fast, without really doing anything,
besides watching my fingers wrinkle and play with hair strings.
I imagined being in a rainforest, laying underneath little waterfalls.
I used to do that all the time when I was little. I took every bottle of shampoo, conditioner or soap,
to smell it, and imagine flowers all around me that went with the type of scent.


I’m laying on my bed with my laptop now. I smell and feel great, and very clean.  
And I didnt think it was possible, but i’m tired!
Like I was sleeping in the shower, had to wake up to put clothes on, and want to go back to sleep now.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten