donderdag 25 november 2010

Mr. Potter

I dont know what to say.
I loved every minute of it, as always, but I’m also always pissed off a little when the end titles appear, as always.
I think I always want more, and feel unsatisfied after a HP movie. especially after the last two.
And the make out scene between naked harry and hermiony was really disturbing.
But it was great. Great acting, great emotions and amazing tense.

I'm in my bedroom right now.
In the livingroom are my roommate and a friend of mine.
The orange haired one.
I’m not sure what to think about her anymore.
I only know her for a few weeks. She’s originally a friend of Marit’s and she’s a bit troubled. Her parents kicked her out, and she had no place to go, so she stayed with me a few weeks. I didn't even know her when I told Marit that I’d rather have her sleeping in my place than out on the street. She was really sweet at first, but she’s starting to get on my nerves.
And her feet seriously horribly smell. bad.
Nienke, Marit, Lotte, Stefan @ Catwalk Rotterdam

It’s unbelievable how much can happen in one night and day.
I don’t even know where to start.
It’s one big chaos of old crushes contacting me, fights with new ones, drama and more drama. Im so exhausted.
Honestly, I want to bundle them all up, and dump them in the middle of the northpole with lots of icebears. I’m so tired of them not knowing what they want. And even more tired of myself, not capable of closure to any of them.
They will always be able to mess with me, confuse me and hurt me. And they do.
Its hard for me to shut down feelings once I felt them for someone.
Sometimes I feel like I’m a small creature trying to be eaten by eagles. One caught me once, lifted me up, but lets me fall. another catches me falling down, out of the sky, lifts me high, but drops me again. They keep tossing me around, and eventhough I can try to fight them, prevent hurt, I’ll only risk falling all the way down.
I know it sounds weird, but its the only way that comes close to desribing the feeling.
I’m sorry, I don’t even know how I got from Harry Potter to this.
I’m a little locked up, and need a let-out atm.
Its best if I’d try to get some sleep. its 03:50 AM already.
I promise to write an optimistic next blog. ;)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten