woensdag 10 november 2010

Dear Marit

Where are you??
I assumed you’d be posting like crazy as well!
I already stopped myself from not posting atleast three posts more, cause I don’t want to jump ahead.
How was babysitting? Were the little rascalls nice to you?
You have to read my Charlie story, I know you’ll understand the blast I had, just because it was completely impulsive and random. Next time i’m taking you with me, and were gonna think of something crazy to make him laugh.
I’m looking forward to tomorrow.
It hasn’t even been a week, but I feel like I haven’t seen you for 3 weeks.
Let’s meet beneath the station depart times in Utrecht around three.
We can hang around our usual spot ;)
How is that for a plan?
Hope all is well, at home and at school.
I love ya puppet. <3
” mnujyujuyujmnjnhumhyn ”

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten